Mining Engineer – Sydney
Xenith is a dynamic team of experienced resource consultants who are providing a wide range of services to the resource industry. Our clients range from small start-up companies through to the largest mining companies in the world. We are extremely focussed on delivering superior results for our clients.
We are seeking Mining Engineers to join our NSW team based in Sydney. The role may involve some interstate and international travel.
The role offers:
- Permanent/casual employment opportunity
- Sydney based position
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Excellent salary package
- Full training and future development will be provided
- Opportunity for international work assignments
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering or a related discipline
- Mining Engineer with 1-10 years’ experience, ideally within Planning & Scheduling
- Highly competent, confident and able to communicate to senior stake holders
- Ability to multi-task and take on extra responsibility as and when required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential
- Be highly motivated and driven to continually improve efficiencies
- Excellent computer skills in Minex, Minescape, Vulcan, Spry or Deswik would be highly advantageous
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to trouble shoot problems and come up with solutions
- High “Attention to Detail”
Applicants must be Australian residents and hold a current drivers licence. Shortlisting for this role will commence immediately.
We are seeking expressions of interest from applicants who can work autonomously and within a supportive team environment; you must have effective communication skills and an eye for detail and accuracy. To thrive in this environment you will be passionate about your work, able to engage with a broad range of stakeholders, and be a highly motivated individual who is proactive with a “can do” attitude.
So if this sounds like you and the opportunity you are looking for, apply now. Please forward your CV including a corresponding cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information regarding this position please contact Xenith Consulting on 02 8248 1264.