Xenith was pleased to assist Stanmore with further technical studies resulting in updated JORC estimates for their Isaac Plains mine during July and August
Stanmore announces Updated JORC Resource for Isaac Plains Complex
- Total JORC Resource has increased from 76.9Mt to 79.2Mt with a significant level (70%) as Measured and Indicated ResourcE
- Total Resource includes the open cut and underground JORC Resource for the Isaac Plains mine (48.5Mt) and Isaac Plains East Project (30.7Mt)
Stanmore announces JORC Reserve Increase for Isaac Plains Complex
- Total JORC ROM Reserve has increased by 8% from 15.2Mt to 16.4Mt
- Open-cut mine life has increased to provide a mine life to 2029 that include the Isaac Plains East Project area and additional strips at Isaac Plains
- Strip ratio at Isaac Plains East Project is significantly lower for the first 3 years than current open-cut operations at Isaac Plains
- Additional coal quality drilling at Isaac Plains East Project displays improved coal rank and yield for semi-soft coking product relative to Isaac Plains
It is hard to believe it has been 7 weeks since our EOFY celebration! We wanted to thank everyone who took time out of their busy schedules to join us and enjoy the day. Once again it was a great turn out, where some of us managed to network into the night…
The industry is becoming buoyant again, large deals are being made and investment dollars are coming back in to the sector. Xenith are continuing to move with the new sentiment and grow our services offering.
As many of you were introduced to the new UAV survey capability on the day, we are now actively flying for rehabilitation and end of month requirements at mine sites in Queensland.
We again thank you all for coming and look forward to working with you in FY18.