Coal Field Supervisors
Xenith Consulting is a dynamic team of experienced resource consultants who provide a wide range of services to the mining, infrastructure, energy and environment industries.
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from Exploration Field Supervisors, for various contract positions throughout Australia. These roles will undertake site-based fieldwork in the areas of exploration and rehabilitation, with an emphasis on safety and compliance to plan.
To be successful in these roles you will ideally have the following;
- Advantageous to have Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- Minimum 3.5 years demonstrated experience and proven track record in a similar role
- Experience in a mining environment
- Experience in exploration or operational environments
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Be highly motivated and driven to continually improve efficiencies
- Current Coal Board Medical and coal industry competencies such as Standard 11, MSSS, G2 etc.
- Current and clean Class C driving license and 4WD/Defensive driving training
We are seeking expressions of interest from applicants who enjoy a physical role working outdoors, have the ability to work autonomously and within a team environment, demonstrate effective communication skills and have an eye for detail and accuracy. To thrive in this environment, you will be passionate about your work, engaging with a broad range of stakeholders, and be a highly motivated individual who is proactive with a “can do” attitude.
Please forward your CV including a corresponding cover letter to email@example.com.