Xenith has a proven track record delivering effective and practical business solutions for the resources sector. We are recognised for the ‘bankability’ of our work by mining houses, financial institutions, and resource industry investors.
We work with clients across the full spectrum of the resources investment sector including financial, legal, accounting, and government organisations. With a fully-integrated technical and commercial approach to due diligence and technical reviews, our business analysts have extensive global operational and corporate experience working across coal, iron ore, manganese, and gold.
- Investment evaluations, technical audits, and due diligence
- Contract shadow bids
- Cost estimation
- Financial modelling (budget, mid, and long term)
- Equipment maintenance modelling and support
- Strategic and operational reviews
- Operational cost reviews
- Equipment evaluation and selection
- Valuation reports
- Independent technical assessments
- Feasibility studies
- Transaction support
- Board support and owners’ representative services
- Expert witness reports and representation.
Our team has expertise in industry leading software and database packages.
Xenith has extensive experience in due diligence and technical reviews including successfully advising a Japanese Joint Venture partner in the renegotiation of their stake in an NSW Project. We also provided technical guidance to a leading mining company regarding the sale of their coal asset.
In addition, Xenith provided technical and financial guidance to a major Hunter Valley producer in the purchase of a tier 1 asset. As part of this process, we successfully guided the client through the sale process to achieve a positive outcome.