Environment & Land Access
Xenith delivers environmental management solutions from due diligence and strategic advice through to specialist technical studies at concept, pre-feasibility, and feasibility stages. Our multi-discipline technical teams have extensive experience in all aspects of mining; mine closure; geomorphic landform design; rehabilitation planning, and closure costing.
- Progressive Rehabilitation and Closure Plan (PRCP) (QLD)
- Estimated Rehabilitation Cost (ERC) (QLD)
- Mine Operations Plans (MOPs) (NSW)
- Rehabilitation Cost Estimate (RCE) (NSW)
- Modelling of geomorphic landforms (NSW)
- Generating life-of-mine final void and landform surfaces
- Naturally “rolling” final landform design for mine closure
- Financial assessment of final landforms for mine closure
- Strategic approvals advice
- Introduction and negotiation with government
- Risk assessment and management
- Project due diligence
- Environmental impact assessment
- Plan of operations
- Construction environmental management
- Geographic Information System mapping and analysis (GIS)
- Land access
- Project management.
Xenith Consulting has extended its environmental and land access services through the merger with Spinifex Pty Ltd.
Spinifex is a Queensland based consultancy group specializing in environmental and land access services for major resource and infrastructure projects. Operating for more than 20 years, Spinifex is outcome orientated and can provide project approval, project development, mining and/or exploration-related services in the areas of:
- Cultural heritage & native title
- Land access & management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Archaeological surveys and support.
For further details on the above services, please refer to www.spinifexconsulting.com.au
Our team has expertise in industry leading software and database packages.
Xenith was engaged to undertake a full pre-feasibility study for a greenfield Australian mine. We supported the project with a fully integrated team drawing upon our extensive experience in approvals, environment, geology, mining, coal handling, plant preparation; power, and water supply. Our Environment and Approvals specialists addressed all statutory requirements including land use; local roads, contaminated land; surface water quality; hydrology and hydraulics (flooding and water management); waste management; ecology; air quality; noise and vibration; traffic and transport; cultural heritage; and social impact. The client was successful in obtaining all approvals and the mine has since been developed and is now in production.