Xenith delivers environmental management solutions from due diligence and strategic advice through to specialist technical studies at concept, pre-feasibility, and feasibility stages. Our multi-discipline technical teams have extensive experience in all aspects of mining; mine closure; geomorphic landform design; rehabilitation planning, and closure costing.
- Progressive Rehabilitation and Closure Plan (PRCP) (QLD)
- Estimated Rehabilitation Cost (ERC) (QLD)
- Mine Operations Plans (MOPs) (NSW)
- Rehabilitation Cost Estimate (RCE) (NSW)
- Modelling of geomorphic landforms (NSW)
- Generating life-of-mine final void and landform surfaces
- Naturally “rolling” final landform design for mine closure
- Financial assessment of final landforms for mine closure
- Strategic approvals advice
- Introduction and negotiation with government
- Risk assessment and management
- Project due diligence
- Environmental impact assessment
- Plan of operations
- Construction environmental management
- Geographic Information System mapping and analysis (GIS)
- Land access
- Project management.
Our team has expertise in industry leading software and database packages.
Xenith was engaged to undertake a full pre-feasibility study for a greenfield Australian mine. We supported the project with a fully integrated team drawing upon our extensive experience in approvals, environment, geology, mining, coal handling, plant preparation; power, and water supply. Our Environment and Approvals specialists addressed all statutory requirements including land use; local roads, contaminated land; surface water quality; hydrology and hydraulics (flooding and water management); waste management; ecology; air quality; noise and vibration; traffic and transport; cultural heritage; and social impact. The client was successful in obtaining all approvals and the mine has since been developed and is now in production.