Xenith has a long history of working with clients from across the full spectrum of metal and mineral commodities. Our in-house professional engineering and geology team has world-leading specialised expertise in block and sub-level caving techniques and has worked extensively in both open cut and underground metalliferous operating environments.
- Exploration program permitting, management, regulatory and safety compliance
- Geological modelling and technical auditing
- Concept, pre-feasibility, and feasibility studies
- Open cut and underground mining method selection design and optimisation
- World leading underground caving expertise
- Equipment selection, benchmarking, and cost estimation
- Capital and operating cost estimation, modelling, and analysis
- VALMIN code valuations and JORC resource and reserve estimation
- Closure, rehabilitation, and final landform planning
- Due diligence studies and merger/acquisition advisory.
Xenith assisted KGL Resources in the development of an ore reserve in accordance with the JORC Code (2012) for their Jervois Copper project in the Northern Territory. This allowed KGL to issue a notification to the Australian Stock Exchange regarding the ore reserve. KGL was then able to utilise the reserve statement as the basis for a pre-feasibility study which was subsequently completed in late 2020. The Project Management Plan has since been given approval by the Northern Territory Government.