Xenith was pleased to assist Bounty Mining with their Life of Mine Planning and JORC Resource and Reserve estimates for the Cook Mine.
With these studies completed in July 2019, Bounty have been able to plan for an increase in production rate using the Place Change Bord and Pillar mining method.
Bounty Cook Updated Coal Resources and Maiden Coal Reserves Estimates
21 August 2019 – ASX Announcement
- Completed geological model review, geotechnical assessment and life of mine planning to support the transition of Cook Colliery to a bord-and-pillar place change of operation
- Technical and financial assessments support Cook Colliery bord-and-pillar place change operation
- 210 million tonnes Coal Resource estimated for Cook Colliery and Cook North
- 8.6 million tonnes Coal Reserve estimated for Cook Colliery
- 7.3 million tonnes Marketable Coal Reserves for Cook Colliery
Bounty Mining Limited (Bounty) (ASX:B2Y) subsidiary Bounty Cook Pty Limited (Bounty Cook) is please to announce its updated Coal Resource estimate, in accordance with the JORC Code 2012.